Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Thursday, June 18, 2009

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Sorry it has been so ling since I have posted anything...really haven't been in the mood...plus facebook is so addicting....

Here is a short run down of things....my mom has been in the hospital was on life support...made 2 trips to Ohio to be with her...but with lots of prayers and the staff at FMC..she has made a great recovery..she is in a nursing home/rehab center for now, but will hopefully get to come back home soon....we will keep praying...

We have a kitten....(my husband who has always said that he hates cats) brought home a kitten....and he loves the more than anyone else in the house...(will post pictures soon).

All of the boys made A's ans B's on there final report cards....... YEAH!!!!

Still struggling, but so is most of America....just trying to stay positive....

hugs for now....

1 comment:

✩Molly✩ said...

hey sweetie! I have missed your blog! I am trying to do better at blogging too, I am a plurk addict now... you should check it out, I post on there many times a day, and its a fun way to stay connected with friends online, without much effort.

http://www.plurk.com/redrawlins/invite

hooray on the A's and B's, Supermom!