Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

I want to wish everyone a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! I think of valentines day as a day of showing love and friendship.

But I have to say that I have the best husband in the world...we exchanged our gifts last night, because we will not see each other until late today...he covered our bed with (boxes) of candy and 2 huge stuffed animals, and don't forget the balloons too! The card he gave me made me cry..he is truly amazing.

I will post pictures later...and now as a update about school, I have decided at this time to go back to school, but not for nursing as this time. If everything goes ok I will start on March 3, 2008. I will keep everyone posted. I hope everyone has a great day today.

5 comments:

the princess said...

happy love day sweetie!

so nice that you are able to get into school I see as well. that's wonderful!

your husband sounds very romantic. lucky you!

Mom of 3 boys said...

He tries....But he is a wonderful guy...And yes I am very lucky. I hope your love day went well.

Andrea said...

Happy Valentines Day!

So, you're starting down another road for school. That is awesome! I'm impressed with your ability to keep pushing forward. You go girl!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

happy late valentines day to you! that's the good thing about love, it is never really late if it's always there!

i'm so glad you are going back to school! i love to hear when you are doing things for YOU!

the princess said...

i know i already commented, but I LOVE your new template! it looks great. i always fool around with mine also. i have noticed some people put a song list on the side. i am just dying to know how to do that!