Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is something to think about....

I am by no means saying that you should not give your child there vaccines..but this is something to think about. I just wanted to share this info so everyone can make up there own minds.. and to be informed....


There is an ad running in USA Today today. You can find a copy at

http://www.generati onrescue. org/pdf/080212. pdf

I would suggest to print as many copies as you can afford on your
printer and put them in every medical office, dental office, hospital
bulletin boards, anywhere they can be read. I carry a roll of double
face scotch tape in my pocket to put them up with.

It is an effective ad and we need to put it out by the millions.

This is where you can make a difference in others lives. It is time
to do your share in a small but effective way. Pass copies of it out
everywhere you go, especially where it can be seen by other parents.

Please pass this along to the other groups you belong to.

Robert Hartsoe
President, The NAPC

http://health. groups.yahoo. com/group/ TheNAPC/

No comments: