Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, April 5, 2008

The new dog doing a trick...the kids are amazed..all Bandit does it shake hands/paws




My lazy dog sleeping with my stuffed animals....Bandit being Bandit....
Ok, here is another dog we rescued..she is 5 yrs old. Her name is Little Bit...

she does tricks.....the kids love her...

Now as for Roscoe, he became ill with a respiratory infection/problem and was put to sleep, after weeks of treatment, he never got any better.

RIP little Roscoe....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been wanting to rescue a dog for awhile now. My autie is 5 now and a bit nervous around dogs. I want to get one to add more love and friendship to our family. But my dh isnt set on this yet lol. So may need to wait.

Andrea said...

What adorable little dogs and smart too. I love smart dogs because you feel like you have some kind of connection with them. It's probably because you see that they "get" things.

It's sweet to see your boys enjoying them so much. Boys and their dogs!

✩Molly✩ said...

sorry to hear about Roscoe. all my love.