Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Friday, June 27, 2008

Nursing school

OK, this really sucks. Even I have gotten dumber when I moved to the south OR this is the most ridiculous college out there...you decide....
All I can say is that if I don't get a 87 on this test today I will have to drop out, because that means that I failed the class..If you do the math, yes I really did that bad on the first test. I am more stress here than in OHIO..I really miss OU.....I just want to scream...I am not sure how I can go from an 3.7 GPA getting all A's and B's in nursing school in Ohio and then flunking out down here....It is crazy....Is this the universes way of telling me not to be a nurse or to just go back to Ohio????? Any ideas or suggestions.....
I just wanna cry......

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Sorry I have no suggestions for you. That really sucks. I know when I lived in Naperville and went to High School there, I was BARELY getting C's and D's with a VERY RARE B. Then I moved to Utah and hardly worked at all and got A's and B's easily. Maybe it's a difference in the school like it was for me.

the princess said...

that just plain sucks. there's not much else to say except that you're not crazy and some schools are different I have heard. also the strain of uprooting and family life and all. i know you had it before, but being in new environment can be a tremendous stress. i am sorry you have to deal with this.