Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, May 31, 2008

Update....

I know it has been awhile since I have blogged anything, so just to update everyone about my crazy life.....well I am in my 3rd week of nursing school..and the workload in crazy and intense....plus trying to work and take care of the kids....here is a brief glimpse of the madness....Monday, Thursday, and Fridays I wake up at 5am to get ready for class and I am in class until about 3pm...one Tuesday and Wednesday I get up at 4am because I have clinicals starting at 6:45am till 3:30pm...plus I work EVERY Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 6pm...now keep in mind I have 3 kids that I have to run to there school and doctors and sporting stuff....and somewhere in there I have to do homework and OH I almost forgot I have a husband in this madness to try to spend time with...and he is still in school and working 2 jobs.....the madness is taking over...
My school is in Charlotte NC and the traffic there SUCKS!!!! Gas prices SUCK.. Food prices SUCK....so we can no longer afford to live in the apartment we have, so we are "downgrading" ourself to a more affordable apartment...in a less "nice" neighborhood...So on top of everything we are in the process of packing to move. I hopefully will post less crazy stuff next time....until then Peace, Love and much happiness.

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

I hope you can manage all the craziness! Hang in there!!

the princess said...

i read this post a while ago but couldn't comment cause I was at work. so sorry to hear life is so totally insane! i don't go to school, but i get the whole stretching yourself beyond thing.

here's a cliche...nothing in life is easy and this too shall pass. you will get your rewards lady. just wait and see. you're awesome by the way--just in case no one said it today.