Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Monday, November 17, 2008

Unhappiness is.....

Sorry to be a downer, but I just can't seem to see things any other way. I know people have it worse than me, and I am grateful for my kids and surviving the car wreak. But I can not feel happiness anymore...my youngest wants to go to church but I can not make myself go...I have lose my way in life in every aspect of it. Not sure what to do...I just want to thank my blogging friends for there reply's and kind words. Hopefully someday things will change and change for the better...I am tired of crying.

hugs to all

2 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

oh, my sweet friend, I am sorry. There is nothing I can do but tell you, that I will still be here when things get better, just as I am here while things continue to suck.

I am constantly reminded that I should be taking my daughter to church, but I also have very little desire to go as well, so I can relate to that too.

Car wrecks are just awful. No question. Last year I got in a car wreck, and we were without a car for over a month, and it was AWFUL! My husband had to walk to work, and one day our daughter got sick, so we put her in the stroller and walked her three blocks to the urgent care so she could be seen.

heres a hug back :)

Aprilyn said...

Uggh. I've been so sick I haven't really been reading blogs lately. Sorry you're so down. I've been really down because I've got so much stress but I'm trying to find small (and I do mean small because we're out of money) ways to serve others. Even if I just make cookies and take it to them. That's good enough.