Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My first step

Yesterday, was a big day for me, I started the process to have gastric bypass surgery...I am so excited and scared....I have been thinking about this for a while...and made the decision to do it...everyone please wish me luck and say a prayer.

I almost wish I could do it and get it over with, but it is a long process, it could take 6 or more months to even get my surgery date...I will keep everyone posted.....

I think the hardest part of this will be giving up soda.....OMG...I really need help with that...

1 comment:

✩Molly✩ said...

My mom switched over to Crystal Light, that REALLY helped her to quit soda. I would reccomend trying that, just get a bunch of different flavors and see which ones you like best.

Good luck! I hope it is a life changing experience for you. If you follow all the rules they give you for post surgery it can be a lifelong success! Love ya!