Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, May 3, 2008

New Job...

I know it has been awhile since I have been on here, but my new job has me totally tired and confused all the time...I am working night shift (12 hour shifts) in an emergency room as a ED Technician...basically I do everything the nurses DON'T want to do...foleys, EKG's...etc.... I have come to the conclusion that I DO NOT want to be a nurse..at least now...maybe when my kids are older. Life is too short for this crap....I miss my husband and kids..and sleep most of all...I am searching on finding a job in my old profession...(medical assisting or even go back into teaching)...Don't get me wrong nursing is great..but I want to enjoy my kids while they are still young and plus enjoy my life as well....I don't want the stress of nursing right now....Just wanted to update everyone....I am going to try and get some sleep right now ..because I have to work tonight...YUCK!!!!

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

I'm glad you know what you want. Good luck finding a new job!! Get some sleep!!

Genevieve Hinson said...

April bloggers bring May offers

The bloggers blogging for autism awareness community has been extended. BlogNetNews.com has provided a way for us to continue blogging in very readable format that will also help raise money.

I'm posting this spammy-message because you are one of the original bloggers from April. To read more about how this works, or to opt out, please read this post here.


Thanks!

Genevieve

the princess said...

pretty good "on the spot training" to see if you like it, huh? 12 hour shifts would be very challenging for a mother of 3~~i salute you sweet lady!