Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, August 27, 2008

TJ was cleared....

I took my middle son to the cardiologist today for his evaluation, and yes he has a murmur which we have been aware of for years..but he does not have the heart defect that his big brother has...now that was a relief. I will post pictures soon..I have been slacking lately....I have 2 kids in school already and the oldest goes next week..he decided that he did not want to go back to his public school, so we are sending him to a charter school. He wants to go and doesn't really mind the thought of having to wear a uniform...I guess he really is growing up...and he past drivers ed...oh here goes our car insurance rates even higher....look out drivers of the world...lol.

Peace for now...

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Good thing I'm safely in Utah. I'm glad your son doesn't have the heart defect.

Trim Time Pet Grooming said...

congrats! driving? oh my, I can't think that far ahead!!

the princess said...

good to hear about tj. it's always scary when there are concerns with illnesses. driving hey? holy cow! i still have 6 years...thank goodness!