Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Monday, October 15, 2007

another day to think

I want to say thanks to the 2 new blogging friends that have replied to my blog, I really need the encourage at times and the friendship even though it is via the internet. Today still sucked but not as bad as the other day. I still wonder way and where life is supposed to take me, I am really tired of the roadblocks and the u-turns. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and my husband, but how did I get left out of this picture...still pondering life.

2 comments:

Aprilyn said...

I'm glad your day was a little better. Just take one day at a time. Do you have any neighbors with kids? Maybe you can find an Autism support group in your area or a Mom's night out type thing. In my Church, the women's organization is a wonderful thing. If I need support or encouragement, there is always someone I can find to talk to. I am a Mormon and even if you are not, the members of my Church (which is worldwide) are kind and would probably befriend you. I know I would. I could find out more information for you if you want...and I promise....we don't bite!! Well, I bite my fingers but I don't bite other people!

Aprilyn said...

Kim,

Oh, a job would help if you like the job huh? What about nursing school? When can you get back into that? I hope there is a support group in your area. You can keep in touch with me through email if you want. Email me at: NevillesLostToad@gmail.com. Do you have Google chat?