Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another day........

Well, after trying the "new" supplements the doctor put my son on...he got much worse, his behavior is not totally out of control....so we are stopping the additional supplements...and going back to the way things were....I also received a letter today from my college in Ohio saying that I now owe them $1200, since I dropped out because of the move. WWWWHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT....are they crazy. So now that totally messes everything up for me to go to school here in NC.....I am so fed up......My new job I totally hate, and it is not the job itself..it is the people I work for.....I have years and years of medical training and can not get a job here in this state because of my training was in a another state....I think that is so crazy and stupid...I now have to settle for a dumb job in retail......Just sick of the crap that life keeps dealing out....so what to do next????????????????

No comments: