Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Another Dog!!!



Okay, my husband is crazy!!!! He went out and got another dog.....what is he thinking....here she is.....

7 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

i'm sensing a nervous breakdown on your part?????

i would kill my dear husband if he sprung ANOTHER dog on me!

Pam's Place said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind words.

I read your entry from Dec 8 -- Questions Without Answers. By now all those feelings may have passed, or they may still linger. Just know that we all feel that way sometimes.

Several years ago, my husband suddenly joined the Army and we moved from our hometown in Ohio to Killeen Texas. I thought I was dying (not literally, but emotionally). I was so unhappy about being there. I left my family, friends, a good job, etc. It's a long story, but I have to tell you that it has a happy ending. I heard an expression that has stuck with me: Sometimes the only way out is through. We sometimes have to go through some difficult times to get to much better ones. PPIEW was right: There is a purpose for everything, and sometimes it's not until we've gotten through it that we understand the Lord's wisdom. So hang on, one day at a time, with prayer. Great things await you. Of that I have no doubt.

Mom of 3 boys said...

Jen- you are correct...this new dog just added to the bad dog syndrome..because now he is jealous....plus I have 2 dogs trying to tear the tree up.....GRRRRRRRRR...He knows I am not happy.....

Mom of 3 boys said...

Pam- Thanks for your advice, and yes the feelings are still here with me, somedays are just worse than others..I miss Ohio and my friends and the life I had there, and yes it feels like I am emotionally dead inside since the move. I am happy that my kids are happy they love it here and are doing great...I just feel lost here, I gave up my dream to move here..and to me that is not fair, because he has his dream and mine was shoved under the rug...I do love my husband, but the what-ifs still linger....I know that everything happens for a reason...but what is the reason...I need a purpose and a life...Does that makes sense??? Again sorry for venting, but I will take your words to heart..thanks again.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

i would take my tree and a bottle of wine to the roof and not come down till everything is as it should be. that will show them!

Aprilyn said...

Wow! Another dog. Now you're never gonna have a tree!

I'm sorry you are so sad and lonely. You need a friend! I wish I were closer. I have no advice but to take it one day at a time. Unfortunately, you're the Mom so sometimes that means you get stuck in a less than desirable situation. Think of how happy your kids are and just hang in there.

Andrea said...

Another dog? That's like having another baby! Bless you sweetheart.

Look on the bright side, they are so stinkin' cute!