Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Monday, December 10, 2007

Bad Dog part 2,.....

OK, here we go again. I had to take my 10 year old to the doctor today. I am in the office getting ready to check and I get a call from my oldest son who tells me that the dog tore up the tree agin, he found him trying to climb the tree...and needless to say when I got home the tree and house was a mess...the dog had a field day with the tree and garland....so now what...I feel like just taking it down and messing with it anymore.....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......Santa is not happy with the dog......

6 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

try rehab. it worked wonders for britney, i heard she almost never climbs christmas trees anymore.

Mom of 3 boys said...

lol....I love that.....but what else does she still do?????????????

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

um... drugs and vah jay jay stuff.

nevermind, she's even a bad role model for a dog.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I agree.......my dog would be even worse....wow I can't imagine that...

Andrea said...

You are a very mercifully women! You might want to perform an exorcism on the dog. I don't know...I'm just sayin'.

Aprilyn said...

Ugh. That totally stinks!! I don't know what else you can do. Darn dog!! Maybe he needs his own personal tree but then again, he'd probably still not leave yours alone. I wonder if there are some chipmunks living in your tree that your dog is trying to get. That was Pluto's problem and he always got in a ton of trouble when he tore up the tree. Those darn chipmunks always got away!! Poor dog.