Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Monday, December 3, 2007

UPDATE ABOUT ALLEE!!!!

The doctors have said that she had a mini stroke due to High Blood Pressure, her seizures they say are being caused by the baby.(Her BP is fluctuating a lot) She is doing much better now..and they will be inducing her labor as soon as a L&D room becomes available. They are saying she should deliver (hopefully) in the next 12 hours. Keep your fingers crossed....I will let everyone know when the baby is here....

2 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

finally! i'll bet they are so so so ready!!

can't wait for more info!

Aprilyn said...

I'm glad things are looking up. My friend had this same thing happen to her and now she has Epileptic Seizures all the time. That is OK though because she's alive and it's not THAT bad!