Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"o" Christmas Tree Again........

This dog may look cute but ...he doesn't like Chrtistmas Trees...so BEWARE!!!!!!!!
Okay, I had redo the Christmas tree today.....because my dog tore the tree up and ate half the ornaments...."BAD DOG".....so are going to try this again and hopefully he won't tear this one down...any ideas on this not happening again????????

3 comments:

Aprilyn said...

Sorry, I have no advice for you. It feels like my 3 yr old is a puppy sometimes though. He shook hot chocolate out of a travel mug (that I thought was empty)in several places throughout the house. Grr!

Maybe you'll have to put a gate around it...but knowing your luck, the dog will be able to get over the gate. Good luck!

Mom of 3 boys said...

This dog can jump about 3 feet in the air..so I don't think that a gate would help much....Thanks I think I am going to need all the luck I can with this dog and tree.....

Andrea said...

My husband and I were just talking about how nice it is to be able to decorate the entire tree this year instead of leaving the bottom half void for fear of little hands destroying it! So that happens to be my advice. Decorate to the point that he can reach. Dang dog, he's lucky he's loved! :0)