Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Thursday, January 31, 2008

The lastest about my life...

Well, I haven't been blogging much..because alot of crap has been going on..the doctors "THINK" my husband has had a heart attack in the past?!?!? He went 2 weeks ago for a stress test and echo of his heart...and well they called us a week later and said that we needed to come in and discuss his test results...(okay..we all know that when they want you to come in for results..it IS NOT good)..I had the same tests done a few months ago and they called me with my results.

We went to the doctor on Tuesday and he said that Bobby's test shows changes???!!! The doctor said that since my husband has diabetes that he can have a heart attack and not know it...So now he goes for more testing next week, on Tuesday again..depending on what this test shows he will have to have a cardiac cath done. He says he is not worried..but he now has stopped sleeping....needless to say everyone now in this house is stressed...beyond being stressed....Just needed to vent some..not sure how much I will be blogging in the near future....keep us in your prayers please......

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, that's terrible! I hope everything turns out well!!!

the princess said...

so sorry to hear that, I will pray for you all. the best thing you can do is keep on top of it to prevent a recurrance.

take care!

Sid said...

Sorry to hear about your husband.