Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry..but I am worried....

Okay, as everyone can tell by my 2 previous posts/videos...I am worried about this election year...and where the world is going....okay so I did not slam any "Reps" yet...but I probably will before it is over...And I really don't care if the next president is "dem" or "rep"..as long as the best interest of the country is the main concern and yes..I want a president that will help with the health care issue and autism issues as well as the war and economy....here are my words of advice for every voter...don't vote based on "dem" or "rep", race or gender, or religion....vote for the person...(woman or man)...that CAN DO and WILL DO...the best job....well that is my rant for the night....

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so worried too. I read many different blogs and everyone is soooooo passionate about "their" candidate for one reason or another and they're all supporting someone different! Amen to the thing you said about not voting for anyone because of race, gender or religion. People get what they deserve when they're driven by technicalities. May the best man (or woman) win!

Aprilyn said...

I'm worried about it too. I know someone whose blog is SMEARED with stuff about Mitt Romney. She joined his campaign and everything! For me, that's going too far. I do NOT support anyone because of religion. IF I decide to vote for Mitt Romney, it will not be because he is Mormon, but because he is who I feel is the best man for the job!

the princess said...

the election campaigns in the states are so much more passionate than in Canada. I mean, we have our parties that we vote for, and some stick because of family loyalties or whatnot, but I agree that we have to look at the issues without bias when it comes to who governs our countries. when is the election anyhow? November?