Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Monday, January 21, 2008

My lazy dog.....

Okay, my dog go into our bed and messed the blankets up..basically he made himself comfortable...and as you can tell he is covered up...NO..we did not cover him up..he did this himself..somehow.
He never moved for any of these pictures..I took about 15 of them.
Here is my hubby trying to get him to move...he was bugging him, so see what he would do...all he did was stretch out more...he is such a lazy dog...


He actually turned away from the camera in this picture.


He just rolled over and closed his eyes again.....
Now this is one lazy dog..but he is cute as a button...but finally had to kick him our bed so we could go to sleep....needless to say...he got mad and cried at the door....poor bandit....

6 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

that is histerical! i can't believe he got under the covers by himself.

he has such a hard life!

Pam's Place said...

That is so funny! Animals are people, too :-) I'm a real estate agent, and one time a client of my daughter's was showing me through her house. In her bedroom, the bed was made, but there was a big lump in the middle of it. She said it was the cat. Crazy cat would crawl between the sheets of the already made bed and sleep in the middle of it. The woman pulled back the covers, and sure enough, there was the cat. Can't imagine how it didn't suffocate.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment. I've been thinking about you for awhile, and possibly that's part of the reason that I've wanted to share my experience. I hope you will keep coming back. And yes, I would be honored for you to add me to your favorites.

Aprilyn said...

What a funny dog! He just wanted a comfy bed too! :)

Andrea said...

After I die, I want to come back as YOUR puppy!
It's a dogs life and he is very cute!

✩Molly✩ said...

im pretty sure he doesn't think he's a dog at all, but human.

WendyB said...

Cutest dog pictures ever!