Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another accident!!!!!


Okay, I have enclosed pictures of my accident and pictures of the accident that my husband was in today......2 accident and 2 cars wreck in one week.....The mirror on the gray van, is YES taped on.....it is embarrassing...but my husband said it is better than the electrical wires hanging out.....





One of his classmates hit the red car in the schools parking lot.......But at least I can call him "crash" now too.....And I have told my aunt...to CUT THE TREE DOWN ....before it tears up another innocent car, truck, or van..








The only thing I have heard from Sherry is that the doctors are running tests on Allee, and are trying to stabilize her heart so they can do a c-section. When I hear more I will post it.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So you're "Crash" and I guess you husband can now be called "Bang"?

"Crash" and "Bang"...sounds good.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I like that....lol,,how true...