Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Sunday, November 18, 2007

I've been Tagged

Okay, so here it goes...7 random things about me...

1. I love Nascar
2. I love the ocean
3. I am scared of thunder storms
4. I am scared of the dark, and yes I use a night light
5. I love to take pictures of everything...mother nature and the earth is an amazing place
6. I miss Ohio and would love to go back...and that is even a shock to me..but I really do miss Ohio
7. I have been searching for my birth-father for several and have been unable to locate him..I just want to see what he looks like, and yes maybe even hear his side of the story.....

okay, now I have to tag others.....

have fun

6 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

holy crap you are FAST!!!

Mom of 3 boys said...

Aprilyn tagged me..so I then tagged you.....

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

so then i tagged you too, haha

Mom of 3 boys said...

okay...I will list 7 more things....

✩Molly✩ said...

Okay I did it, but I have run out of people who have not already been tagged, so I will not be continuing the tagging. hope you understand.:)

Mom of 3 boys said...

I have run out of people as well...So I really understand...I will not be able to either..I don't have enough people on my list as well.