Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Sunday, November 18, 2007

My kids......

This is my baby, he is 8 years old...and spoiled of course.
This is my oldest, he is 14 and thinks he is 30.

This is my middle child, he is 10 and such a sweet and loving child.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. I was touched by the Personal Profile on your blog. We have a lot in common it seems.

If it's ok with you, I'd love to visit your blog and get to know you better through it. You sound nice and we both have a mutual friendship in Jennifer C.

NC looks amazing!

Mom of 3 boys said...

That would be great!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

your boys are so handsome! you must be having a better day if you are letting them show their faces in your happy place! LOL

Mom of 3 boys said...

Yes, things calmed down some and they were actually nice to each other for awhile....lol

Aprilyn said...

Cute kids. I'm glad things calmed down. Things are calmer here because one kid is at school and one is watching TV with Dad. WOOT! :)