Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blogging

Well, This world of blogging is different. I started this blog to vent, meet new people "friends" and to say I want without pissing someone off. And if I do then, sorry..but I feel this is better than saying it to someones face, well at times anyway...and as far as other peoples blogs...if they ask for a comment then, what ever is said should be taken with a grain of salt. Remember everyone has opinions...as my grandmother always said " opinions are like ass-holes every one has one"....I might not agree with what some people have to say, and that is fine, but if you ask for my opinion, don't get mad if I say how I feel. That is how "I" feel , you don't have to feel that way. And the particular blog I that got all this started is the one that was talking about being a good "christian' wife...(I will not say her name...but she is crazy).....this "lady" said that women needs to be slaves to their husbands and wait on them and hand and foot....ya right....she needs to get a life....live in the real world..or just go back to the stone ages......And that is my opinion.....

5 comments:

Megan said...

I would say that most agree with your opinion and as for the rest, well thank goodness we aren't them!
I don't know if you are aware but the lady who wrote that post found practically perfects blog yesterday and was not happy to put it much nicer than annie angel did. It was a war zone and hence the reason that the entire post was deleted.
I read your comment left there and thought that it might be confusing if you didn't literally watch it all go down last night.
p.s. Love your blog and your "vents"

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

love you girls! thanks for your feelings and venting. I LOVE YOUR GRANDMA's SAYING, that's when life wasn't so PC.

I really didn't want you to get stuck in cross fire. I really was looking out for you, even if it didn't feel like it.

i really just want my blog back,it used to be my sanctuary and it really did turn into a 38 comment war zone yesterday and made me very sad.

have a wonderful day and i hope this didn't hurt our new relationship!!

Mystiqeye said...

I don't know about the blog that got you started on feeling this way but I agree 100%. The purpose of having a blog is to be able to say what you want. sometimes it is hard to be able to verbalize what we want in reality but anonymously on a blog is a way of release.

No matter what people's opinions are about your own beliefs, stand your ground. But if you can't handle dealing with others opinions of what you have to say then make your profile private or just don't write it down. Don't get offended when someone else tries to stand their ground and protect their own beliefs.

Kudos
Sherry

Mom of 3 boys said...

Megan,
Thanks for your comment...I am sorry that the blog was so upsetting..maybe I don't let people like her upset me to the point of deleting stuff, but of course it has never happened to me..so I might respond differently if it did..not sure....and maybe because I was raised by my grandparents I am not person that tried to pc....who knows...but thanks again...everyone have a good one....

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

thanks.

now i think i need to go take my own advise and watch Mary Poppins. She is a stronger woman than me and I could use some guidance. chin up, spit spot.