Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Sunday, November 25, 2007

Just call me "crash"

Well, I went to see my aunt today, and the visit was great..it is when we left her house that I became known as "crash". I was backing out of her driveway, which by the way is up hill...and I am backing up a minivan..going up hill...now keep in mind that I have never been that good at backing up on level ground...so as I was backing....I hit a tree...and tore the mirror completely off of my van....so now my kids, my aunt & uncle, and of husband...all call me "crash".....My aunt said that I am the 5th or 6th person to hit that tree...so I told her that it is time to cut the tree down......what do you think????

4 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

Don't anyone need firewood????

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

that tree is a menace to the community and should be impounded immediately! it's not your fault kim, stupid tree.

on the other hand, "crash" is a good nickname!

Andrea said...

Cut it down!

What a bummer that you broke your mirror. Well, those mirrors are just for show anyway...right?

Every time I back out of my garage, it's such a tight fit that I just know one day my side mirror will be toast!

Good luck next time, Crash.

Aprilyn said...

DOWN WITH THE TREE!! Crash is probably better than being called a few other names I can think of...