Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Update....about Allee

I just spoke to Sherry...and they doctors have told her that Allee had a stroke and that they want to do more testing..but she is confused that the testing they are wanting to do is for her kidneys...they are saying that the baby is keeping Allee alive..so Sherry is beside herself...I have run out of words to say to her...just keep all of them in your prayers...they are saying that the baby is healthy and their focus is on Allee. When I here from Sherry again..I will let everyone know.....

5 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh my gosh, i am just sick for Sherry. this is not fair. I have been thinking about Allee all day and never expeted this. Is Allee awake? or alert? Those poor poor girls. I wish I could do something.

thanks for keeping us posted.

Andrea said...

I don't even know the words to say. My heart goes out to Allee, her baby and Allee's mother.

Was the stroke due to the pregnancy?
Do they think she will begin to heal once the baby is out?

I wish I had the perfect words to comfort. I'm so sad and I've never even met Allee. Please let your family know that people they don't even know are praying their heart out for God to be merciful on their family.

Mom of 3 boys said...

Thanks to all..I will let them know...I talked to Allee this morning and she seemed fine, but Sherry called me back and told me that she passed out when they tried to stand her up....Sherry said they are now telling conflicting stories...I am not in Florida so I am not sure exactly what is going on...but my heart goes out to Allee and the baby.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

still worried.
hoping the best for today!!!

Aprilyn said...

I'm worried too. I hope they figure out what is going on soon. I have a friend who had a stroke during pregnancy and it caused her to have epileptic seizures. I'm praying for the best for Allee and the baby and Sherry as well.