Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, November 17, 2007

Todays Test

Well, today I took the NC test for my CNA...I believe it or not I flunked...I pasted every part of the exam....but was told that I did the BP to quickly, even though I got the correct reading...."What the F***" . I really wanted to slap that lady....there was 18 of us taking the exam and only 3 past it...so what does that tell you about the testing here....out of the 18 of us....5 of us are from other states and are already CNA's....and we all failed.....Sorry about venting...but it is either vent or scream.

4 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

I would let you scream. NC is a hard place to pass things but I would contest the failing grade. Surely the state can tell something is wrong if that many flunked. Sorry you didn't get it though.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I am going to make a formal complaint on Monday...like it will really do any good. I am thinking about just taking a medical billing class...and screw the rest.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

that is the STUPIDEST THING I have ever heard of. You failed, you did your job too fast.

I would have screamed.

Don't give up your dream, we only have so many of them. Besides, all things happen for a reason, maybe you are meant to learn something this way you didn't know you needed??? sorry trying to be positive, but I'm reallllly pissed for you.

Mom of 3 boys said...

I am still pissed...along with the rest of the CNA's from other states...we all failed....it just seems like it was planned for all of us to fail...Does NC not like people from other states or what...this past week has been crazy to say the least.