Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Sunday, November 18, 2007

Okay..I've been tagged again

Okay, I've been tagged again...So here is goes.....

1. My favorite music is 80's music..
2. I love to cook holiday meals, but not everyday meals...they are just boring...
3. My favorite holiday is Christmas
4. I believe in Santa Claus......
5. I believe in love at first sight and falling in love on the first kiss
6. I like to fish and go camping
7. I believe that we all have a purpose, but I just haven't found mine yet....or maybe it hasn't found me yet.....

Okay,....now everyone is tagged.....

3 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

when you say you believe in santa.....

Mom of 3 boys said...

I believe in Santa.... meaning that I believe miracles can happen and that "magic" exists, even if it is in the sense of a higher being...does that make sense...maybe it doesn't. I guess what I am trying to say is that even when I have had the crappiest week/day ever...something "good" can and does happen, to make me think hey it could be worse...And at Christmas time the good happens on a more intense level...so now that I sound totally crazy..does any of that make sense....

Aprilyn said...

I believe in Santa. I tell my 9 yr old that all the time. He still believes and I'm hanging onto that as long as I possibly can. It's such a magical time and I'm not ready to lose that with him yet.