Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Saturday, November 24, 2007

What a week...

This is a cute dog and that came up and gave TJ a hug.....how cute!!

TJ was so happy, to hug the dog....
My oldest is somewhere is this group...Mooresville High School...NJROTC!!!!
Santa..need I say more.
My hubby.....
Travis asking when is this thing starting....


This has been a truly upsetting week...my husbands uncle dies and then the news about my aunt and cousin...I am truly speechless. But on the up side our Thanksgiving was okay, we decided to stay home and have Thanksgiving dinner, instead of going to my aunts house. Me and my husband decided to stay at home and reflect on our lives as a family. It was nice, and peaceful. Food and football and kids it was great. On Tuesday before Thanksgiving we were gone from 2pm until 9pm, because of the town parade....The reason we were gone so long is that my oldest was in the parade, the whole town and county pretty much shut down for the day, because of this parade...I have never seen a town parade last 1 hour and 45 minutes....wow. But is was nice, I attached pictures..i wanted to make a slide show but I have over 200 pictures from start to finish of just the parade..but I haven't done it yet. I want to thank everyone who left me such caring comments...Thanks again...I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

Instead of a slide show you can send mine as snail mail and that way I can enjoy each and every pic as if I was there. :)

We didn't get to go to our parade here. :(

I am glad to hear that your Turkey day was great. Mine would have been better if Ms. Snowe would just pop out already but maybe soon.

Sorry to hear about the family members. Hopefully they are doing better. I will chat with you later.

LYS

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

i'm so glad things are looking up. isn't it nice to have a day to reflect on what really matters.

the pics are great, your boys are cuties!

i am also sorry about the family, we are still sending prayers and good thoughts.