Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Tuesday, November 27, 2007

mystiqeye

Could everyone say a prayer for "mystieye(Sherry)" and her daughter..her daughter is in the hospital and is pregnant...she is overdue and the doctors say the baby is healthy, but as for "Allee" she is not doing very well, they have discovered that her heart valves are not working correctly and that her BP is really high....the doctors are saying it is to dangerous to take the baby at this time...They need everyone thoughts, blessings and prayers now....We have a 16 yr old in danger as well as a little unborn child...plus my best friends heart and life as a mom and grandmother.

thanks
Kim

6 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh my gosh, when it rains it pours!

of course we will send our prayers, mystiqeye knew something was wrong. i'm so glad she finally got her into the hospital.

poor girls, tell her we are praying for her!

Mom of 3 boys said...

I will let her know...we knew something was wrong..but doctors would not listen...they were just blowing her off because she is only 16....now her life is in danger...we are all prayer for her now...I will keep everyone posted.

Aprilyn said...

I'll remember her in my prayers as well. I know all too well how it feels to have doctors blow you off like you don't know anything. It's the doctor's fault that Marshall (my 3 yr old) had to be born by EMERGENCY C-section. I would have had to have a C-Section regardless at that point but it would have been nice if the NICU team was ready for my baby. The nurses had to revive him and "bag" him until the blue team (respiratory) got there. Anyway, just wanted to say I sympathize.

Mom of 3 boys said...

Thanks for all......I will let her know..I talked with her about an hour ago..and they were moving her daughter to the cardiac floor...they said that it was to dangerous for Allee to delivery the baby now....I can not imagine what she is going through...They told her that the babyies heart-rate is good and that the baby is not in distress..so they are focusing on Allee..instead of the baby at this point.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

thank you for the update. we will pray hard for her!

Aprilyn said...

Oh man. I hope she will be OK. I'm glad the baby is doing good. Now if they can just help the mother. I'm praying for her.