Autism Awareness

Autism Awareness
Proud mom of a son with autism!
autism
autism

Love

About Me

Burlington, NC, United States
All I can say about me is that I am a survivor of domestic violence. The only good thing that came out of my first marriage is that I have three wonderful sons and that I am now a much stronger person, I have grown into a better person. I am now married to a great man who has adopted my sons, and loves them as his own, as they are his now..he even says that the two younger ones look like him...my life is good. I have a son with autism so that has become a goal in my life, to help raise awareness and find a cure. I also have a son that is Bi-polar, and well all I can say is that autism is easy to deal with compared to Bi-polar disorder, well that is a little blurb about me.

Listen to music as you read!!!!


Wednesday, November 21, 2007

More bad news :(

More news today, My aunt (my birth moms sister) was just diagnosed with cancer. I did not know what to say to her..I was speechless. I have realized that the past couple of weeks have been bad and not just for me but for a lot of people. the bad things that have been happening to me (personally) is not as bad as some of the stuff that is happening to my family members...And on the 24th of this month is when my grandfather died (1996)..(I called him Dad, because he and my grandmother raised me until I was 13). So this is already a sad holiday and now all I have heard all day to day is bad news....It is hard to be happy when there is so much sorrow to deal with. I am thankful this thanksgiving..but I still feel sad and worried. Sorry to be a downer but I just needed to vent some of my feelings...

Peace and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Mystiqeye said...

You are in my thoughts. I can understand having a not so great day today but know you are loved as well. You are and always will be my best friend/sis.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh my gosh, when it rains it pours. you are such a strong woman to have the challenges that have and continue to be thrown at you!

we will support you the best we can, as you support all of those that need you.

vent anytime, it just feels good.

thoughts and prayers******

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry to hear about all these terrible things going on!

It does feel like problems seem to come in 2's or 3's (or 4's or 5's).

I will remember your family in my prayers.

Keep hanging on!

Andrea